- Commitment to Ethical and Responsible Conduct
- Vector art (Illustrator editable) or high-res (600 dpi at imprint size) Photoshop art files only. All fonts should be converted to outlines. Acceptable formats: AI, EPS, TIFF, PSD, PDF.
- Ball Pro will automatically send a paper proof on any NEW order of $500.00 NET or more. If your order is under $500.00 NET please request a paper proof on your purchase order. For repeat orders, Ball Pro will automatically send a paper proof on any order over $500.00 NET.
- There is no charge for a paper proof for in-house printed items. Most factory printed items will be at no charge as well. The first proof for a tennis ball order will be at no charge. If any revisions will need to be made, there will be a $45.00 alteration fee per additional proof.
- There is no charge for PMS color matching on all in house printed items. For spot color printed items we do allow a variance of 1 shade. There will be no charge for PMS color matching on the majority of factory printed items. Tennis Balls, Vinyl & Plastic Sports balls would be the exception. PMS color matching charges will be found on each individual product page or by calling our customer service team.
- The majority of our product pages have the option to create a virtual proof. You may also send a virtual request in the same area. There is a third option. You can send your art to email@example.com and request a virtual for a specific product.
- We will keep art on file for one year.
- Typeset in standard font is $10.00(P). Any other style of font will be charged at $20.00(P)
- There is a credit form you can download from the web site and send into our credit dept.
- Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please note: We do charge a 3% convenience fee for payments made by credit card.
- Golf Balls consist of three categories; Tour Performance, Mid-Tier & Value Golfer…
- You can order fewer than the catalog minimum order quantity of any in house printed item for an additional fee. Factory printed items vary, please inquire regarding specific items.
Yes. Our rush charges are fluid and variable and are largely determined on how much time you’d like to shave off of our standard turn times, existing workload, and difficulty of production.
- If product safety documentation is available, you would find a link to it on the individual product page.
No. Ball Pro sells through promotional product distributors. Click here to find a distributor in your area.
- If you submit an order via email you will receive an automatic reply saying your order has been received. If you submit through our website, you will get order confirmation. Once we get your order entered into our system at Ball Pro, you will receive a formal order acknowledgement.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to send it out for you.
- We print onto the towels when they are wet and the combination of that and the ink we use creates an imperfect set of conditions for opacity and PMS matching. Black and navy show true, but lighter colors will not be opaque/bright. We do produce many towels with a white imprint every year and the decoration does read well, the towel color will just show through a bit.
- The material of the Ballzee itself is a grey, vinyl-like material that interacts with the ink we use in such a way that PMS matching is not possible. Black shows true.
- The shotgun shell bobber is constructed of an actual shotgun shell and due to the lubricants used in the manufacturing process (which allows for the shell to be smoothly ejected from a shotgun), ink will not completely cure. The ink doesn’t wash away in a lake and will not wipe off to the touch, but it can be scratched off with enough force.
- We offer a diverse mix of pad printing, screen printing, heat transfer, and digital printing including a flatbed direct to substrate UV printer.
- Yes! We are happy to help you with a good print solution on your product! We will require two things from you – samples and patience. We will need to test print your product and thus need 1-2 samples that will likely be unusable after our tests are completed. We stock a variety of ink and have many methods, so testing may take up to a week or more. Pricing will be determined after the testing is completed. We also ask a 2-3% misprint allotment on the final run.
Our rush charges are fluid and variable and are largely determined on how much time you’d like to shave off of our standard turn times, existing workload, and difficulty of production. A request for the exact same production run may have a different rush at different times of the year.
- Each individual page will have a shipping estimator tool built in. Please remember, this is an estimate and shipping charges will vary due to the day’s fuel rates and shipping surcharges. If you are interested in placing an order that may benefit from a freight shipment, please email email@example.com. They would be happy to provide you with a freight estimate.
- Yes, we can drop ship your order for you. The first two locations will be at no additional charge. Each additional location will have a $5.00/location drop shipment fee. This fee is above and beyond applicable shipping charges.
- In-house printed items will ship from our facility in Eden Prairie, MN (55347). Factory printed items vary. Please inquire regarding specific products.