Already tried a Lunch and Learn? Try a power meeting! We want to help you with your next big project. Our Power Meeting is a solution-selling, brainstorming session designed to help you with some ideas, tips, and solutions for that upcoming presentation and/or sales call.
All times are booked in Central Time.
What is a Power Meeting
- - A 60 minute video conference to show you what is selling in golf and other sports.
- - The Ball Pro Team will cover the Coffee and Donuts cost during the meeting.
- - Ball Pro will ship you a box of sample items for your team to have a hands on experience with the meeting, as well as keep for future sales calls.
- - The sales team at Ball Pro will set up a video conference, and send you the link to get connected.
- * Please send any artwork of your current projects or prospect clients and our graphics team will provide free virtual sample for our meeting.
- * List any current our prospect client projects you would like to discuss.
- - Use the -Book Now- link to select the date and time that your team would like, and let Ball Pro do the rest.
What you will need
- - An internet connected computer your team can gather around for the presentation.
* What we recommend you have to get the most out of the Power Meeting *
- - A computer with a microphone to allow for interaction, and questions with the presenter from Ball Pro.
- - A connected video camera is encouraged for further interactivity.
- - A large monitor or TV to maximize the viewing for multiple team members.
- - We also recommend testing the link an hour before the meeting is scheduled to begin. This will ensure all software is installed and your hardware is working properly.